Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 229 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 6,107 zł (8,616TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)