Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 3,792 zł (6,039TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)