Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20871 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 70% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,373 zł (49,701 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 23,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)