Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20275 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 63% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,958 zł (44,183 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)