Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18462 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 49% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,208 zł (44,459 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (about 2 hours ago)