Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.777 PLN / GHS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 508 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 47% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,113 zł (GH₵11,730) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)