Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18673 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,595 zł (Mex$ 24,606) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)