Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19927 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,853 zł (Mex$ 29,374) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)