Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18763 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 8,289 zł (Mex$ 44,179) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)