Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01052 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,907 zł (656,214 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)