Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01041 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,758 zł (1,128,995 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)