Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00953 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,090 zł (638,937 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)