Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01028 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,464 zł (726,194 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)