Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 634 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01020 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,888 zł (675,127 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)