Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 66% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,936 zł (3,029,755 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)