Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00656 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 86% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,325 zł (1,726,265 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)