Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 85% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,003 zł (1,534,633 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)