Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00638 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 75% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,628 zł (1,508,199 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)