Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.788 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,087 zł (£1,898) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)