Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01013 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,643 zł (556,970 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)