Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01052 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,467 zł (519,482 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)