Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01016 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,273 zł (518,828 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (38 minutes ago)