Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.855 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 74% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,630 zł (C$3,723) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)