Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,542 zł (﷼ 52,006,697) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)