Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / DKK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 746 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 113% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)