Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / DKK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 679 prices entered by 74 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 108% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)