Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 107% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,410 zł (kr21,611) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)