Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 107% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,189 zł (kr19,391) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)