Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 22,121 zł (kr38,500) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)