Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.494 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 20% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,101TL ($1,358) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)