Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.813 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 57% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,717TL (4,256 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (35 minutes ago)