Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.414 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,682TL (6,848 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)