Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 47% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,604TL (元9,370) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)