Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.114 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,259TL (2,974KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hong Kong costs HK$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Graz costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,350 (about 2 hours ago)