Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.343 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,299TL (Dinar 993) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)