Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00231 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,444TL (4,088,264 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)