Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,762TL (﷼ 53,449,464) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)