Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,709 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 82% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,280TL (17,573 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 2 hours ago)