Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.725 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 71% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,076TL (12,522 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)