Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,655TL (5,409 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)