Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08081 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia) is 85% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,426TL (руб 203,274) in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)