Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05028 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,095TL (¥260,451) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)