Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04129 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,461TL (¥180,698) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)