Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04734 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,958TL (¥315,940) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)