Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04734 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 198% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,666TL (¥478,755) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)