Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00926 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 110% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,367TL (1,766,805 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)