Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00357 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 58% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,645TL (3,544,467 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)