Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,718TL (元7,764) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (20 minutes ago)