Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00923 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,503TL (921,177 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)