Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 19% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,929TL (元8,413) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)