Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 22% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,721TL (13,974元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)