Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 53% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,485TL (元8,559) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)