Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,912TL (5,250 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)