Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.411 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,433TL (7,395 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.67 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hong Kong costs HK$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Graz costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,350 (about 2 hours ago)