Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.602 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 68% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,571TL (4,725 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)