Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,848TL (4,753 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)