Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00499 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,873TL (₩3,783,448) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)