Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.376 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 153% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,881TL (AU$3,519) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)