Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.611 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,343TL (€2,472) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)