Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.620 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 184% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,610TL (C$2,946) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (42 minutes ago)