Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.510 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 164% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,738TL (ƒ 5,473) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)