Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.226 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 186% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,563TL (NZ$4,514) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)