Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39310 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,899TL (R 25,183) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)