Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.848 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 34% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,430TL (13,472元) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)