Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 43% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,725TL (元7,616) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)