Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,283TL (元8,937) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)