Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,006 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.864 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 436% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,140TL ($4,116) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)