Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,088 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.449 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 62% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,421TL (9,950 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)