Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,162 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.500 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 62% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,803TL (9,200 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)