Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06734 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 22% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,334TL (₨49,510) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)