Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.473 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 50% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,384TL (3,278 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)