Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,576TL (R$ 5,671) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (37 minutes ago)