Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06664 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,862TL (руб 57,951) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)