Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08819 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,710TL (руб 98,761) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 2 hours ago)