Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.258 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 4% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,300TL (1,904 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)