Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.482 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 9% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,462TL (3,007 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)