Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46665 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 116% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,018TL (23,611 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $112 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (38 minutes ago)